Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Today.

Today we went to the Sacre Coeur, also known as the Sacred Heart of Paris. It's a GIANT Roman Catholic Church built over a breathtaking view of the city of Paris. The first picture is on the way up the stairs. I'm not sure exactly how many flights we climbed to get to the top, but it was a LOT! I promise, the view is worth it though! I wish they allowed you to take pictures inside, because the art and glass work inside is incredible. It's definitely one of the must-see buildings in Paris.

Nearby is the Mural of Je T'aime. It's just a cute little wall full of "I Love You's". Weirdly enough... We couldn't find it written in English anywhere. Not a must see, but since we were in the neighborhood, it was cool to stop by... It also matched my red coat. 


1 comment: