Thursday, March 6, 2014

Le Petit Rosé


Amanda and I decided when we got here, that we'd always have some fresh flowers in our apartment. Since we live next to almost 20 different flower shops, we've found so many gorgeous, cheap flowers. This week I chose an adorable button rose bush. I decided if we're going to spend money on them, we might as well buy some we can keep alive! I also wore my very first vintage store purchase.. There are SO many gorgeous things in some of these stores. I think it's so romantic and nostalgic thinking of all the young French girls who wandered through the streets of Paris in these exact same clothes. If I could buy EVERYTHING vintage, I would. We also went to the Farmers market again, where Amanda got everything to make us homemade clam chowder. It was AMAZING! I'm posting the link to her blog if any of you want the recipe... http://girlgoestoparis.blogspot.fr/2014/03/recipe-ragout-de-palourdes.html. Anyway, I hope you enjoy our pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment