Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Seine-ery & Shopping

So, almost every day we walk across the Seine River at some point during our outings. It's the prettiest river, lined with gorgeous buildings and dozens of different types of bridges. With 37 bridges  total, it makes for A LOT of great photo ops. We took a bunch of pictures as we went out on our very first (real) shopping excursion! We found tons of great stores at Les Forums Des Halles mall and followed it up with a bite to eat at Frenchie To-Go. (Amanda has been DYING to come here for days) I told the guy working the counter to pick something off the menu for me, and he ordered me a pulled pork sandwich. EASILY the best pulled pork I've ever had, and Amanda got the most delicious fish and chips. I would recommend this place to ANYONE in Paris! I guess the normal Frenchie (not to-go) has a FOREVER long wait list to get a reservation... It's easy to see why!


No comments:

Post a Comment