Friday, March 7, 2014

Luxembourg Gardens

Amanda and I are a very short walking distance away from the Luxembourg Gardens. We've been here twice so far, and I wish we came here EVERY single day. It's full of benches, flowers, beautiful sculptures and SO many people. Today we got McDonalds (horrible, I know) and sat in the park for almost two hours. We sat and watched people, dogs, ducks and I even fed the pigeons (much to Amanda's distain). When I was looking up places to go in Paris on Pinterest, I found the most insanely gorgeous fountain/pond I've ever seen in my life. I knew out of ALL the places we went, I HAD to find this particular one. Luckily it's right around the corner from us! We also found a tall, British black boy to stand in as my boyfriend in a picture... It was incredibly awkward (for him), but totally worth the picture.
(Note the couple in the background making out. They couldn't even handle themselves for TWO hours. They were still at it when we left. Talk about the city of love! It's like this everywhere.)


No comments:

Post a Comment